Organising a conference is not just about the content or concept alone. It takes professionals to sort out the details with finesse – right from the brochure to the venue to conference website to call for articles to launching the PR campaign to ensuring publicity – to name a few. While you are the brain behind the conference, let Cube3 Events be the brawn – and take your conferences across countries. Cube3 Events offers the same facilities in the Healthcare sector too.
Our specialist conference services include the following:
1) Setting up a conference website – content services & neat, screen-size and mobile compatible, provision for content updates through an easy-to-use admin panel
2) Conference brochure – content services, graphic design, printing and mailing/dispatch assistance
3) Arranging for ‘Foreword’ messages from relevant Ministries & Departments (can be used in the conference brochure and the website)
4) Drafting the conference agenda (in consultation with subject experts and clients) including schedule of keynote addresses, main conference sessions, plenary sessions, scientific sessions, satellite symposia, workshops, round table discussions, meet the expert sessions etc.
5) Setting up the conference secretariat, core groups/ committees responsible for different activities
6) Call for articles, whitepapers, abstracts (getting them approved from an experts committee and posting them on conference website)
7) Registration of conference delegates – managing delegates for the conference on paid /unpaid basis including provision of online registration facility with payment gateway integration; database mailing and follow-ups on phone to ensure adequate delegate attendance
8) PR and social media campaigns – including pre-conference communication (press conference, press release dissemination, contributed articles, interviews, white paper/case studies publishing etc.)
9) Visa assistance, travel and accommodation assistance, sightseeing, packaged tours etc. (packages can be customized as per interest and budget of the delegates)
10) Designing the floor plan of the exhibition (including online registration form and payment gateway integration to facilitate booth booking for exhibitors)
11) Conference entertainment – gala night / networking dinner, social programs etc.
12) Award ceremony and citation event.
13) All logistics requirements for the conference – stage, backdrops, banners, sound & light / AV equipment, hostesses etc.